Friday, March 16, 2007

Dawn of a new...

"In each person I catch the fleeting suggestion of something beautiful and I swear eternal friendship with it."
- George Santayana

I became enamored with this quote a few days ago. Read those words slowly and carefully. Feel each word as complete timeless experience. Fuse the sentence together and notice how you feel.

---

Morning Meditation (Example) -
I have heard over and over again from people from all walks of life about their challenge to create a morning ritual for rising into their day. The truth is whatever you put out you will receive back. So start with where you are. Write down a few things that really make you feel whole and full and euphoric. Put your attention on them and use your tounge to voice them out loud. Do this. Allow yourself to become used to it. The feelings will re-align your neurology in this way. You will become your thoughts. You always have become your thoughts. And you always will. Here's an example of a morning vision/vocal meditation.


The sun is blazing through the window.
Washing my face with a golden crisp.
Washing away any memory of the sleep.
Inviting me to wake.

I see. I hear. I feel. I taste. I smell.

All that ever has been, all that is, all that ever will be is perfect just the way it is.
I completely love and accept myself.
Thank you for this day.
I am grateful to be alive.
I am grateful to be in this moment.

Allow me to clearly witness and acknowledge in a wonderful way again today my influence in creating reality - with abundant happiness, health and wealth. And although everything is not yet exactly the way I envision it within I completely love and accept myself. It is becoming. Today is the greatest day.
----

What a beautiful sunrise here in Colorado at Optimum Life. It's mid week. It's the middle of the month-the third month of this year. Now nearing the end of the first quarter and reaching the beginning of quarter two I begin to move my awareness to the rhythm of life through the rhythm of the season. A time to begin a reflective inventory of the year so far and thankfully acknowledge the blessings. It's time to look ahead right now already there feeling the feelings of fulfillment of that special place in my mind's eye.

So where am I?
Who am I becoming?
What's happened so far?
What am I most excited, thrilled and passionate about?
What's new?
What's next?

Love and Blessings,

Enrique Montiel


Please visit: Life Enhancement Systems

No comments: